Hearty Beef Chili
Temps & Portions
35 minutes temps de préparation =
15 minutes préparation +
20 minutes cuisson
1 lb. (450 g) extra lean ground beef0Kirkland Lean Ground Beef Patties ~ 2.5KG$23.98 • Chq
1 small onion, finely chopped0Yellow Onions ~ 10LB$6.77 • Chq
1 medium red bell pepper or green bell pepper, chopped0Mixed Sweet Bell Peppers 6EA$10.16 • Chq
1 clove garlic, finely chopped0La Maison Fresh Garlic Caesar Dressing & Dip 1.4L$7.90 • Chq
1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef
1/2 tsp. ground chipotle chili powder(or to taste)0Club House Chili Powder 600G$7.67 • Chq
1 can (28 fl. oz/796 mL) no-salt-added crushed tomatoes0Kirkland Diced Tomatoes Organic (796 ml × 8 cans)$17.84 • Chq
1 can (540 mL) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- Cook ground beef, onion and red pepper in large saucepan, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef and chipotle chile pepper until Stock is melted.
- Stir in tomatoes and beans. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes. Serve, if desired, with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and/or chopped cilantro.
- TIP: Throw together this chili recipe while making your dinner for Sunday night. Refrigerate and serve on a busy weeknight.
- Each serving of this chili is low in fat, very high in fibre, and a good source of vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.