Herb Crusted Pork Roast
Temps & Portions
1 hour 50 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
1 hour 40 minutes cuisson
1 bone-in pork loin roast, about 5 to 6 lbs (2.5 to 3 kg), chine bones removed0Kirkland Souvlaki Marinated Pork Loin Centre & Rib ~ 2.2KG$19.85 • Chq
1/4 cup Knorr® Bovril® Liquid Chicken Bouillon
3 cups cold water0Evian Water 12PK 1L$20.35 • Chq
1/2 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise0Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise Light 1.8L$8.46 • Chq
2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves
1 clove garlic, finely chopped0La Maison Fresh Garlic Caesar Dressing & Dip 1.4L$7.90 • Chq
1/4 tsp. ground black pepper0Kirkland Tellicherry Black Pepper Grinder 178G$9.93 • Chq
1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs0Aurora Bread Crumbs Italian Style 2.27KG$7.67 • Chq
- Put roast in large bowl or pot. Combine Knorr® Bovril® Liquid Chicken Bouillon and water and pour over roast, making sure roast is fully submerged in the liquid. Refrigerate overnight or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
- Remove roast from bowl and pat dry. Combine Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise, rosemary, thyme, garlic and pepper in medium bowl. Coat roast with Mayonnaise mixture. Coat with bread crumbs. Place in roasting pan.
- Roast 1 hour 30 minutes, or until meat thermometer reads 145°F (63°C). Remove roast from oven and increase oven temperature to 425°F (220°C).
- Return roast to oven and roast 10 minutes or until crust is browned. Let stand 10 minutes before carving.
- TIP: Makes a perfect Easter dinner entree. Pair each serving of this dish with 1 cup of glazed baby carrots and peas with fresh mint.
- Each serving of this dish is a source of calcium and iron. *See Nutrition Information for saturated fat content.