Herb Crusted Pork Roast
Temps & Portions
1 hour 50 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
1 hour 40 minutes cuisson
1 bone-in pork loin roast, about 5 to 6 lbs (2.5 to 3 kg), chine bones removed0Pork Loin Center Chops Boneless ~ 260G$4.98 • Chq
1/4 cup Knorr® Bovril® Liquid Chicken Bouillon
3 cups cold water0Evian Spring Water 1.5L$2.69 • Chq
1/2 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise0Hellmann's Mayonnaise Real 445ML$4.96 • Chq
2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves0Compliments Organic Rosemary 20G$2.91 • Chq
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves0Compliments Organic Thyme 28G$2.91 • Chq
1 clove garlic, finely chopped0Summer Fresh Hummus Roasted Garlic 227G$3.68 • Chq
1/4 tsp. ground black pepper0Toppits Black Pepper Cod Gluten Free 400G$10.68 • Chq
1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs0Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs Japanese Style 227G$4.31 • Chq
- Put roast in large bowl or pot. Combine Knorr® Bovril® Liquid Chicken Bouillon and water and pour over roast, making sure roast is fully submerged in the liquid. Refrigerate overnight or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
- Remove roast from bowl and pat dry. Combine Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise, rosemary, thyme, garlic and pepper in medium bowl. Coat roast with Mayonnaise mixture. Coat with bread crumbs. Place in roasting pan.
- Roast 1 hour 30 minutes, or until meat thermometer reads 145°F (63°C). Remove roast from oven and increase oven temperature to 425°F (220°C).
- Return roast to oven and roast 10 minutes or until crust is browned. Let stand 10 minutes before carving.
- TIP: Makes a perfect Easter dinner entree. Pair each serving of this dish with 1 cup of glazed baby carrots and peas with fresh mint.
- Each serving of this dish is a source of calcium and iron. *See Nutrition Information for saturated fat content.