Holiday Vegetable Stuffing
Temps & Portions
50 minutes temps de préparation =
15 minutes préparation +
35 minutes cuisson
2 Tbsp. Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*0Becel Margarine Salt Free 907G$6.47 • Chq
2 cups finely chopped mushrooms0Compliments Mushrooms Whole Mini Bella 227G$2.49 • Chq
2 1/2 cups water0Evian Spring Water Natural 1.5L$2.94 • Chq
1 package Knorr® Vegetable Dry Soup Mix
10 cups cubed fresh bread
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves0Parsley Regular$2.15 • Paq
1 tsp. chopped fresh sage leaves0Sage 20G$1.39 • Chq
1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves0Thyme C/S 20G$2.69 • Chq
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Melt margarine in large saucepot over medium heat and cook mushrooms, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in water and Knorr® Vegetable Soup Mix. Bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat, then stir in bread crumbs and herbs. Turn into 13 x 9-inch (33 x 23 cm) baking dish.
- Bake covered 15 minutes. Remove cover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until golden.
- *Becel® Gold * in Quebec.
- Each serving of this dish provides ½ serving of vegetables and is a source of calcium and iron.