Homemade Glazed Meatloaf
Temps & Portions
1 hour 10 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
1 hour cuisson
1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix
2 lbs. extra lean ground beef0Ground Beef Extra Lean 700G$10.73 • Chq
1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs0Leira Bread Crumbs 360G$2.77 • Chq
2 eggs0Compliments Eggs Large White 12EA$3.07 • Chq
1 cup ketchup, divided0Heinz Ketchup Hot & Spicy 750ML$5.18 • Chq
2 tsp. balsamic vinegar0Compliments Balsamic Vinegar of Modena 500ML$3.27 • Chq
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C). Combine Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix, ground beef, bread crumbs, eggs and 1/2 cup (125 mL) ketchup in large bowl. Shape into loaf in 13 x 9-inch (3.5 L) baking or roasting pan or on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake uncovered 40 minutes. Meanwhile, combine remaining 1/2 cup (125 mL) ketchup and vinegar in medium bowl.
- Spread ketchup mixture evenly over meatloaf and continue baking 20 minutes, or until done. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- TIP: Serve this meatloaf with Knorr® Savoury Mashed Potatoes made with Knorr® Homestyle Stock, steamed broccoli, and warm tomatoes for a satisfying, balanced weeknight meal.
- TIP: For easier clean up line your baking pan with foil sprayed with no-stick cooking spray.