Indian-Style Tandoori Chicken & Noodles
Temps & Portions
25 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
15 minutes cuisson
1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed0Chicken thighs boneless skinless (4 pieces)$6.28 • Chq
3 tsp. (15 mL) olive oil0Apetina Feta Black Olive Oil Herb 100G$3.49 • Chq
1 tsp. (5 mL) ground chili powder, divided0Club House Chili Powder Family Size 138G$6.47 • Chq
1/4 cup (60 mL) nonfat plain Greek yogurt0Liberte Greek Yogurt 0% Blueberry 500G$5.39 • Chq
1 Tbsp. (15 mL) lemon juice0Lemons 1EA$1.39 • Chq
1 tsp. (5 mL) ground cumin0Compliments Cumin Ground 97G$1.83 • Chq
1 medium onion0Onions Vidalia 1EA$1.60 • Chq
1 medium red bell pepper, sliced0Peppers Bell Green Large 1EA$2.08 • Chq
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Chicken Pasta Side Dish0Knorr Sidekicks Pasta Chicken 126G$2.37 • Chq
- Score tops of chicken with sharp knife, then evenly spread 5 mL olive oil-x and sprinkle with 3 mL chili pepper. Blend remaining 10 mL olive oil-x, yogurt, lemon juice and cumin in medium bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat. Arrange chicken, onion and red pepper in shallow roasting or broiler pan. Broil until chicken is thoroughly cooked through and vegetables are tender, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook Knorr® Sidekicks® Chicken Pasta Side Dishk according to package directions, stirring in remaining chili powder with water.
- Serve chicken and vegetables over noodles. Garnish, if desired, with lemon wedges.
- Tip: For added crunch, toss prepared Knorr® Sidekicks® Pasta with chopped roasted cashews or slivered almonds just before serving.
- Each serving of this dish is a source of fibre, a good source of iron, and an excellent source of vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.