Individual Pasta Bakes with Garlic Crostini
Temps & Portions
35 minutes temps de préparation =
5 minutes préparation +
30 minutes cuisson
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Tomato Alfredo Pasta Side Dish
1 cup skim milk0Sealtest Milk 2% Partly Skimmed 473ML$2.03 • Chq
2 cloves garlic, divided0Summer Fresh Hummus Roasted Garlic 227G$4.31 • Chq
2 Tbsp. olive oil0Christie Triscuit Rosemary Olive Oil 225G$3.88 • Chq
1 small onion, finely chopped0Onions Yellow Small Bulk ~1LB$2.15 • lb
4 Roma tomatoes, finely chopped
2 zucchini, chopped0Zucchini 1EA$1.92 • Chq
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves0Compliments Organic Basil 28G$2.69 • Chq
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided0Compliments Cheese Pizza Mozzarella 450G$7.77 • Chq
8 slices baguette, thinly sliced0Boulart Baguette Artisan White Ciabatta 325G$3.23 • Chq
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Cook Knorr® Sidekicks® Tomato Alfredo Pasta Side Dish according to package directions using skim milk instead of 2%.
- Meanwhile, mince 1 clove of garlic. In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the oil over medium heat and sauté minced garlic and onion for 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and zucchini and sauté for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in basil. Stir into the pasta.
- Brush four 1-cup (250 mL) ovenproof dishes with remaining oil. Divide pasta mixture evenly between the four cups. Top each with 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the cheese and place on a baking sheet. Cut the remaining clove of garlic in half and rub on one side of each baguette slice. Place slices on the same baking sheet and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until pasta is heated through and crostini are golden brown.
- Each pasta bake is an excellent source of calcium, and a good source of vitamin C, iron and fibre. *See nutrition information for sodium content.