Temps & Portions
35 minutes temps de préparation =
15 minutes préparation +
20 minutes cuisson
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Creamy Parmesan Noodles Pasta Side Dish
1 lb. (450 g) extra lean ground beef0Tofurky Meatless Ground Beef Vegan 340G$6.52 • Chq
1 1/2 cups (375 mL) pasta sauce0Ragu Pasta Sauce Chunky Tomato, Garlic & Onion 630ML$2.69 • Chq
1/2 tsp. (2 mL) dried basil0Club House Basil 37G$7.01 • Chq
1/2 tsp. (2 mL) dried oregano leaves0Club House Ground Oregano (12PK) 35G$6.04 • Chq
1 cup (250 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese0Compliments Cheese Pizza Mozzarella 450G$7.77 • Chq
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180° C).
- In skillet, brown ground beef. Drain fat. Stir in pasta, basil and oregano. Bring to boil; remove from heat.
- Pour half of the meat sauce in a greased a 2 L (8-in./20- cm) square baking pan. Sprinkle with half the cheese. Top with Knorr® Sidekicks® Creamy Parmesan Noodles Pasta Side Dish, then remaining meat sauce and cheese. Bake for 20 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Make this lasagna from start to finish in half the time it would take cook a frozen lasagna. Each serving of this lasagna is a good source of calcium and an excellent source of iron.
- Tip: Add thinly sliced zucchini on top of the first layer of cheese for an extra veggie fix your kids won’t even notice!