COVID-19: Please note that we are doing our very best to asnwer all your emails, and have your order delivered as quickly as possible, however due to the very high volumes, long line ups, and shortage of stock we can not guarantee any time slots. We really appreciate your patience in these unprecedented times. Thank you for your patience with us, and we hope you stay healthy and safe!
Lemon Chicken & Broccoli Saute
1 1/2 lbs. (750 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts0Janes Chicken Breast Strips Pub Style 800G$14.81 • Chq
2 Tbsp. (30 mL) all-purpose flour0Diatosta Wheat Flour Mini Toast 350G$4.93 • Chq
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped0Fresh Garlic 1EA$2.03 • Chq
2 Tbsp. Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*0Becel Soft Margarine (2PK) 454G$5.29 • Chq
4 cups broccoli florets0Broccoli Crown 1EA$1.50 • Chq
1 cup hot water0evian® natural spring water 330 mL Bottles 6 pack$8.63 • Chq
1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken0Knorr Stock Homestyle Chicken (4PK) 132G$4.93 • Chq
2 Tbsp. lemon juice0Lemon Grass 2EA$3.68 • Chq
- Toss chicken, flour and garlic in medium bowl; set aside.
- Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Stir broccoli into same skillet and cook 1 minute. Stir in hot water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken until melted. Reduce heat to low and simmer 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Return chicken to skillet; heat through. Remove skillet from heat, then stir in lemon juice.
- Tip: To make squeezing lemons easy, firmly roll lemon on counter to loosen juices. Cut it in half and insert a fork into the cut side and rotate to release juice.
*Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* is *Becel® Gold* in Quebec.
- Each serving of this dish provides 1½ servings of vegetables and is an excellent source of vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.