Lemon Chicken & Broccoli Saute
Temps & Portions
20 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
10 minutes cuisson
1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts0Kirkland Chicken Breast, Ham & Roast Beef Sliced (3PK) 900G$16.94 • Chq
2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour0Olafsons Flour Tortillas ~ 36 x 62 g$7.90 • Chq
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped0La Maison Fresh Garlic Caesar Dressing & Dip 1.4L$7.90 • Chq
2 Tbsp. Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*0Becel Margarine Original (2PK) 2.44KG$9.48 • Chq
4 cups broccoli florets0Broccoli Florets ~ 2LB$6.20 • Chq
1 cup hot water0Evian Water 12PK 1L$20.35 • Chq
1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken
2 Tbsp. lemon juice0Lemons ~ 2KG$10.16 • Chq
- Toss chicken, flour and garlic in medium bowl; set aside.
- Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Stir broccoli into same skillet and cook 1 minute. Stir in hot water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken until melted. Reduce heat to low and simmer 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Return chicken to skillet; heat through. Remove skillet from heat, then stir in lemon juice.
- Tip: To make squeezing lemons easy, firmly roll lemon on counter to loosen juices. Cut it in half and insert a fork into the cut side and rotate to release juice.
*Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* is *Becel® Gold* in Quebec.
- Each serving of this dish provides 1½ servings of vegetables and is an excellent source of vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.