Lemon Chicken & Broccoli Saute
Temps & Portions
20 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
10 minutes cuisson
1 1/2 lbs. (750 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts0Marcangelo Foods Marcangelo Souvlaki Chicken Breast Kabobs (8PK) 480G$10.00 • Chq
2 Tbsp. (30 mL) all-purpose flour0Great Value Graham Cracker Pie Crust Ready To Eat 170G$2.57 • Chq
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped0Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Crunchy Toppings (1PK)$3.36 • Chq
2 Tbsp. Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*0Becel Margarine With Olive Oil 907G$6.18 • Chq
4 cups broccoli florets
1 cup hot water0Evian 15L$3.19 • Chq
1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken0Knorr Stock Homestyle Chicken (4PK) 132G$4.16 • Chq
2 Tbsp. lemon juice0Lysol Lemon Breeze Disinfecting Spray 539G$5.62 • Chq
- Toss chicken, flour and garlic in medium bowl; set aside.
- Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Stir broccoli into same skillet and cook 1 minute. Stir in hot water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken until melted. Reduce heat to low and simmer 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Return chicken to skillet; heat through. Remove skillet from heat, then stir in lemon juice.
- Tip: To make squeezing lemons easy, firmly roll lemon on counter to loosen juices. Cut it in half and insert a fork into the cut side and rotate to release juice.
*Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* is *Becel® Gold* in Quebec.
- Each serving of this dish provides 1½ servings of vegetables and is an excellent source of vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.