Lemon Chicken Parmesan Pasta
Temps & Portions
25 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
15 minutes cuisson
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 7.5-cm. pieces and pounded thin0Marcangelo Foods Marcangelo Souvlaki Chicken Breast Kabobs (8PK) 480G$10.00 • Chq
1/8 tsp. ground black pepper0Aylmer Accents Cracked Black Pepper & Roasted Garlic Stewed Tomatoes 540ML$1.66 • Chq
2 Tbsp. PLUS 1 tsp.(5 mL) all-purpose flour, divided0Great Value Graham Cracker Pie Crust Ready To Eat 170G$2.57 • Chq
2 Tbsp. Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*0Becel Margarine With Olive Oil 907G$6.18 • Chq
1 onion, thinly sliced0Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Crunchy Toppings (1PK)$3.36 • Chq
1/3 cup lemon juice0Lysol Lemon Breeze Disinfecting Spray 539G$5.62 • Chq
1/3 cup white wine0Colavita White Wine Vinegar White Wine Vinegar 500ML$3.36 • Chq
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Creamy Parmesan Noodles Pasta Side Dish
1 Tbsp. capers, rinsed and chopped0Unico Capers 125ML$3.03 • Chq
- Sprinkle chicken with black pepper and 30 mL flour. Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* over medium-high heat in large nonstick skillet and cook chicken, turning once, until golden brown, about 6 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Cook onion in same skillet, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 5 mL flour and cook, stirring constantly, until flour is toasted, about 1 minute (pan will be dry). Reduce heat to medium and stir in lemon juice and wine. Simmer 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Return chicken to skillet; toss to coat.
- Serve chicken over prepared Knorr® Sidekicks® Creamy Parmesan Noodles Pasta Side Dish sprinkle with capers.
- Tip: For a non-alcoholic version, replace wine with an equal amount of Knorr® Chicken Broth.
- Each serving of this pasta is a source of fibre, calcium, and vitamin C. *Becel® Gold* in Quebec. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.