Lemon Garlic Chicken
Temps & Portions
20 minutes temps de préparation =
5 minutes préparation +
15 minutes cuisson
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 1-1/4 lbs./560 g)0Chicken Breasts Boneless Skinless Air Chilled 2 Pieces ~0.6KG$11.01 • Chq
1/4 cup all-purpose flour0Compliments Flour Whole Wheat 2.5KG$4.31 • Chq
2 Tbsp. Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*0Becel Margarine Salt Free 907G$6.47 • Chq
1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Savoury Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
1 3/4 cups water0Evian Spring Water Natural 1.5L$2.94 • Chq
2 Tbsp. lemon juice0Lemons 1EA$1.39 • Chq
- Dip chicken breasts in flour, shaking off excess. Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning once, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in Knorr® Recipe Savoury Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with water and lemon juice.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered until sauce is slightly thickened and chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.
- *Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* is *Becel® Gold in Quebec
- Each serving of this dish is low in fat, a source of vitamin C, and a good source of iron.