Maple-Balsamic Salmon with Roast Potato & Arugula Salad
Temps & Portions
50 minutes temps de préparation =
15 minutes préparation +
35 minutes cuisson
1 sachet Knorr® Chicken or Beef Bouillon
3 Tbsp. olive oil0Christie Triscuit Rosemary Olive Oil 225G$2.91 • Chq
1 lb. baby red new potatoes, cut into small cubes0Potatoes Yellow 10LBS$6.47 • Sac
2 large shallots or 1 small onion, sliced0Onions Yellow Small Bulk ~1LB$7.23 • lb
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar0Acropolis Balsamic Vinegar 250ML$12.19 • Chq
2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup or pancake syrup0100% Pure Maple Syrup 1L$16.51 • Chq
1 lb. salmon fillet, cut into 4 strips0Fresh Organic Salmon Fillets ~ 380G$21.04 • Chq
6 cups baby arugala or spinach0Summer Fresh Dip Spinach 227G$4.31 • Chq
2 cups shredded red cabbage0Cabbage Green 1EA$6.54 • Chq
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200ºC). Arrange two oven racks to accomodate two baking sheets. Combine Knorr® Chicken or Beef Bouillon with olive oil in small bowl . Arrange potatoes and shallots on baking sheet, then toss with ½ of the oil mixture. Roast 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine vinegar with maple syrup in small saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes; cool.
- Arrange salmon fillets on second baking sheet. Brush salmon with ½ of the vinegar mixture. Stir potatoes and onions. Roast salmon 12 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork and potatoes are tender.
- Combine remaining oil with remaining vinegar mixtures.
- Just before serving, toss dressing with arugula and cabbage. Top with potatoes, then salmon.
- Each serving of this dish is an excellent source of vitamin C and a good source of fibre and iron.