Maple-Balsamic Salmon with Roast Potato & Arugula Salad
Temps & Portions
50 minutes temps de préparation =
15 minutes préparation +
35 minutes cuisson
1 sachet Knorr® Chicken or Beef Bouillon
3 Tbsp. olive oil0Becel Margarine With Olive Oil 907G$6.67 • Chq
1 lb. baby red new potatoes, cut into small cubes0Potatoes Foil-Wrapped Your Fresh Market (3PK)$3.62 • Chq
2 large shallots or 1 small onion, sliced0Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Crunchy Toppings (1PK)$3.62 • Chq
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar0Unico Balsamic Vinegar 500ML$3.62 • Chq
2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup or pancake syrup0Old Fashioned Maple Crest Canada No1 Medium Pure Maple Syrup 1L$15.82 • Chq
1 lb. salmon fillet, cut into 4 strips0Your Fresh Market Atlantic Salmon Fillets ~600G$42.65 • Chq
6 cups baby arugala or spinach0Olivieri Fresh Ricotta & Spinach Ravioli (2PK) 225G$6.10 • Chq
2 cups shredded red cabbage
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200ºC). Arrange two oven racks to accomodate two baking sheets. Combine Knorr® Chicken or Beef Bouillon with olive oil in small bowl . Arrange potatoes and shallots on baking sheet, then toss with ½ of the oil mixture. Roast 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine vinegar with maple syrup in small saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes; cool.
- Arrange salmon fillets on second baking sheet. Brush salmon with ½ of the vinegar mixture. Stir potatoes and onions. Roast salmon 12 minutes or until salmon flakes with a fork and potatoes are tender.
- Combine remaining oil with remaining vinegar mixtures.
- Just before serving, toss dressing with arugula and cabbage. Top with potatoes, then salmon.
- Each serving of this dish is an excellent source of vitamin C and a good source of fibre and iron.