Maple-Glazed Pork with Roasted Root Vegetables
Temps & Portions
16 minutes temps de préparation =
15 minutes préparation +
1 minutes cuisson
3 -lb. boneless pork loin0Pork Loin Centre Chops 4 Pieces ~500G$6.83 • Chq
1/2 cup maple syrup0Sensations Maple Syrup Pure 100% 375ML$7.99 • Chq
3 Tbsp. Dijon mustard0French's Mustard Dijon Squeeze 325ML$3.51 • Chq
2 pots Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken0Knorr Stock Homestyle Chicken (4PK) 132G$3.23 • Chq
1 lb. sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces0Potatoes Sweet 1EA$1.35 • Chq
1 lb. carrots and/or parsnips, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch (1.5 cm) thick slices0Carrots 3LB$3.23 • Paq
1 red onion, cut into wedges leaving root end intact0Red Onions 1EA$3.57 • Chq
1/4 cup Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*, melted0Becel Margarine Salt Free 907G$6.47 • Chq
2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary0Rosemary 20G$2.49 • Chq
- Preheat oven to 425° (220 C). Line large roasting or baking pan with aluminum foil. Season pork, if desired, with salt and pepper and place in prepared pan. Combine syrup, mustard and 1 Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken in small bowl. Coat pork with maple mixture.
- Arrange vegetables in another large roasting or baking pan. Combine Margarine and remaining Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken in small microwave-safe bowl and cook at HIGH 20 seconds until mixture can be stirred smooth. Pour over vegetables; add rosemary and toss to coat.
- Roast pork on center rack, basting every 15 minutes with pan juices, about 50 minutes or until instant read thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°F (63°C). Roast vegetables on lower rack, stirring once, about 45 minutes or until golden and tender. Remove pork to cutting board and let rest 15 minutes. Reserve pan juices.
- Slice pork and serve with pan juices and vegetables.
- *Becel Gold in Quebec.
- Each serving of this dish is a source of fibre, iron, calcium and vitamin C.