Maple Glazed Roast Loin of Pork
Temps & Portions
55 minutes temps de préparation =
15 minutes préparation +
40 minutes cuisson
3 lbs. boneless loin of pork0Kirkland Souvlaki Marinated Pork Loin Centre & Rib ~ 2.2KG$19.85 • Chq
1 Tbsp. Becel® Oil
1 1/2 cups Knorr® Chicken Broth
1 cinnamon stick0Two Bites Glazed Cinnamon Rolls 896G$9.03 • Chq
1 Granny Smith apple, cored, peeled and chopped0Gala Apples ~ 6LB$10.16 • Chq
1/4 cup dried cranberries0Ocean Spray Craisins Dried Cranberries Original 1.8KG$10.50 • Chq
1/4 cup pure maple syrup0Kirkland Maple Syrup 1L$14.68 • Chq
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Place pork in roasting pan; rub with Becel® Oil and season, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Roast 10 minutes; reduce oven temperature to 350°F (180°C). Continue roasting until meat thermometer reaches 145°F (65°C), about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring Knorr® Simply Chicken Broth and cinnamon stick to a boil in small saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer until liquid is reduced by half. Add apple and cranberries and cook until apple is tender and liquid is slightly thickened, about about 5 minutes. Stir in maple syrup.
- Pour maple glaze over pork during last 5 minutes of roasting. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with fruits and pan juices.
- TIP: To add an extra hint of spice, stud pork loin with cloves before roasting.
- Each serving of this dish is a source of iron. *See Nutrition Information for saturated fat content.