Maple Glazed Roast Loin of Pork
Temps & Portions
55 minutes temps de préparation =
15 minutes préparation +
40 minutes cuisson
3 lbs. boneless loin of pork0Pork Loin Center Chops Boneless ~ 260G$4.98 • Chq
1 Tbsp. Becel® Oil0Becel Margarine With Olive Oil 454G$4.31 • Chq
1 1/2 cups Knorr® Chicken Broth0Knorr Stock Homestyle Chicken (4PK) 132G$4.31 • Chq
1 cinnamon stick0General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch 360G$5.93 • Chq
1 Granny Smith apple, cored, peeled and chopped0Apple Delicious Red Large 1EA$1.17 • Chq
1/4 cup dried cranberries0Organically Yours Dried Cranberries Gluten Free 200G$6.79 • Chq
1/4 cup pure maple syrup0100% Pure Maple Syrup 1L$16.51 • Chq
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Place pork in roasting pan; rub with Becel® Oil and season, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Roast 10 minutes; reduce oven temperature to 350°F (180°C). Continue roasting until meat thermometer reaches 145°F (65°C), about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring Knorr® Simply Chicken Broth and cinnamon stick to a boil in small saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer until liquid is reduced by half. Add apple and cranberries and cook until apple is tender and liquid is slightly thickened, about about 5 minutes. Stir in maple syrup.
- Pour maple glaze over pork during last 5 minutes of roasting. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with fruits and pan juices.
- TIP: To add an extra hint of spice, stud pork loin with cloves before roasting.
- Each serving of this dish is a source of iron. *See Nutrition Information for saturated fat content.