Onion Crusted Chicken
Temps & Portions
30 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
20 minutes cuisson
1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix
1 cup panko bread crumbs or plain bread crumbs0Aurora Bread Crumbs Italian Style 2.27KG$7.67 • Chq
2/3 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise0Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise Light 1.8L$8.46 • Chq
8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 2 lbs./1 kg)0Kirkland Chicken Breast, Ham & Roast Beef Sliced (3PK) 900G$16.94 • Chq
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Combine Knorr® Recipe Onion Soup Mix with bread crumbs in shallow dish; set aside.
- Toss chicken with Hellmann's® Real in medium bowl, then dip in onion mixture, turning to coat on all sides. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake chicken 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- TIP: Try making this dish with thin-cut boneless skinless chicken breasts! Prepare as above, decreasing bake time to 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Each serving of this dish is a source of calcium and iron. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.