Orange Chicken Stir Fry
Temps & Portions
25 minutes temps de préparation =
15 minutes préparation +
10 minutes cuisson
2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Oil0Becel Margarine With Olive Oil 907G$6.67 • Chq
1 lb. (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/4-inch (6 mm) thick slices0Marcangelo Foods Marcangelo Souvlaki Chicken Breast Kabobs (8PK) 480G$12.20 • Chq
2 tsp. (10 mL) grated fresh ginger
1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips about 1-inch (2.5 cm) long0Peppers Sweet Mini 454G$6.06 • Chq
1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken0Knorr Stock Homestyle Chicken (4PK) 132G$4.49 • Chq
3/4 cup orange juice0Great Value Orange Juice 1L$1.39 • Chq
2 cups tiny broccoli florets
- Heat Becel® Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken in single layer, without stirring, 3 minutes or until bottom of chicken is golden brown. Add ginger; cook, stirring, 30 seconds. Stir in pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes.
- Make a well in center of mixture and add Knorr® Homestyle Stock Chicken and orange juice, stirring to dissolve stock, then stirring to combine with chicken mixture.
- Add broccoli; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes or until broccoli is crisp tender.
- TIP: For a delicious finishing touch, sprinkle with sliced green onions and chopped toasted almonds.
- Each serving of this stir-fry is an excellent source of vitamin C and provides 1½ servings of vegetables. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.