Parma-Rosa Chicken Penne Skillet
Temps & Portions
25 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
15 minutes cuisson
8 ounces uncooked penne pasta0Heinz Zoodles Pasta 398ML$1.70 • Chq
1 Tbsp. Becel® Oil0Becel Margarine Olive Oil 454G$3.99 • Chq
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-in (2.5 cm) pieces0Chicken Breasts Boneless Skinless Air Chilled 2 Pieces ~0.6KG$17.95 • Chq
1 package Knorr® Parma-Rosa® Pasta Sauce Mix
1 package (155 g.) baby spinach leaves0Spinach 1EA$2.69 • Chq
1/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers0Peppers Hot Hungarian 1EA$1.32 • Chq
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat Becel® Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken until browned. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Prepare Knorr® Parma-Rosa® Pasta Sauce Mix in same skillet according to package directions.
- Return chicken to skillet and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 3 minutes. Stir in spinach and peppers and cook, stirring, until spinach wilts.
- Serve over pasta and sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
- TIP: Serve with a tossed salad for a complete meal.