Parma-Rosa® Mussels & Linguine
Temps & Portions
45 minutes temps de préparation =
20 minutes préparation +
25 minutes cuisson
2 Tbsp. (30 mL) extra virgin olive oil0Bertolli Olive Oil Extra Virgin 1L$14.25 • Chq
2 large sweet onion, chopped0Onions Sweet 3LB$5.39 • Sac
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped0Garlic (3PK)$2.69 • Chq
1 cup white wine0Unico Vinegar White Wine 500ML$2.37 • Chq
2 cups Knorr® Chicken Broth with 25% Less Salt
1 package Knorr® Parma-Rosa® Pasta Sauce Mix
1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes0Pacific Soup Red Pepper & Tomato Creamy Light in Sodium 946ML$4.94 • Chq
3 dozen mussels, well scrubbed0Clover Leaf Mussels Smoked 85G$2.69 • Chq
2 Tbsp. fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped0Parsley Regular$1.61 • Paq
12 ounces spaghetti or linguine0ItalPasta Spaghetti 900G$1.61 • Chq
- Heat oil in large saucepot over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until starting to brown. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in white wine and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 2 minutes.
- Stir in Knorr® Chicken Broth with 25% Less Salt, Knorr® Parma-Rosa® Pasta Sauce Mix and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally about 10 minutes.
- Stir in mussels and simmer covered until mussels open, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve over hot linguine.
- Pair each serving of this dish with 1 cup of steamed asparagus for more veggies.
- Each serving of this dish is low in fat, a source of fibre, and an excellent source of iron. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.