Parma-Rosa® Mussels & Linguine
Temps & Portions
45 minutes temps de préparation =
20 minutes préparation +
25 minutes cuisson
2 Tbsp. (30 mL) extra virgin olive oil0Colavita Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1L$15.43 • Chq
2 large sweet onion, chopped0Onions Sweet 3LBS$7.45 • Sac
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped0Summer Fresh Hummus Roasted Garlic 227G$3.68 • Chq
1 cup white wine0ST.Regis Wine Chardonnay White Non-Alcoholic 750ML$9.03 • Chq
2 cups Knorr® Chicken Broth with 25% Less Salt
1 package Knorr® Parma-Rosa® Pasta Sauce Mix
1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes0Pepper Long Hot Red 1EA$1.98 • Chq
3 dozen mussels, well scrubbed0Clover Leaf Mussels Smoked 85G$2.47 • Chq
2 Tbsp. fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped0Parsley Regular Bunch 1EA$2.15 • Paq
12 ounces spaghetti or linguine0Italpasta Pasta Spaghetti Traditional 900G$3.55 • Chq
- Heat oil in large saucepot over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until starting to brown. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in white wine and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 2 minutes.
- Stir in Knorr® Chicken Broth with 25% Less Salt, Knorr® Parma-Rosa® Pasta Sauce Mix and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally about 10 minutes.
- Stir in mussels and simmer covered until mussels open, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve over hot linguine.
- Pair each serving of this dish with 1 cup of steamed asparagus for more veggies.
- Each serving of this dish is low in fat, a source of fibre, and an excellent source of iron. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.