Parma-Rosa® Mussels & Linguine
Temps & Portions
45 minutes temps de préparation =
20 minutes préparation +
25 minutes cuisson
2 Tbsp. (30 mL) extra virgin olive oil0Gallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1L$8.61 • Chq
2 large sweet onion, chopped0Onions Sweet 3LB Bag$3.75 • Chq
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped0Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Crunchy Toppings (1PK)$3.21 • Chq
1 cup white wine0Colavita White Wine Vinegar White Wine Vinegar 500ML$3.21 • Chq
2 cups Knorr® Chicken Broth with 25% Less Salt
1 package Knorr® Parma-Rosa® Pasta Sauce Mix
1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes0Frank‘s RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce 354ML$4.28 • Chq
3 dozen mussels, well scrubbed0Clover Leaf Hardwood in Sunflower Oil Smoked Mussels 85G$2.72 • Chq
2 Tbsp. fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped0Fresh Flat Parsley$2.13 • Paq
12 ounces spaghetti or linguine0Lancia Spaghetti 900G$1.05 • Chq
- Heat oil in large saucepot over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until starting to brown. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in white wine and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 2 minutes.
- Stir in Knorr® Chicken Broth with 25% Less Salt, Knorr® Parma-Rosa® Pasta Sauce Mix and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally about 10 minutes.
- Stir in mussels and simmer covered until mussels open, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve over hot linguine.
- Pair each serving of this dish with 1 cup of steamed asparagus for more veggies.
- Each serving of this dish is low in fat, a source of fibre, and an excellent source of iron. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.