Roasted Cod with Cherry Tomatoes
Temps & Portions
40 minutes temps de préparation =
15 minutes préparation +
25 minutes cuisson
3 Tbsp. olive oil0Becel Margarine With Olive Oil 907G$5.91 • Chq
1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Vegetable0Knorr Stock Homestyle Vegetable (4PK) 132G$3.21 • Chq
2 cups halved cherry tomatoes0Tomatoes Cherry 1 pint of 283G$3.75 • Chq
1 large shallot, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped0Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Crunchy Toppings (1PK)$3.21 • Chq
1 tsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
1 1/2 lbs. cod fillet, cut into 6 pieces0High Liner Signature COD Crispy Breaded Fillets 8 Fillets 680G$10.77 • Chq
- Preheat oven to 425° (222°C).
- Combine olive oil with Knorr® Homestyle Stock Vegetable in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 20 seconds; whisk until smooth.
- Arrange tomatoes, shallot and garlic in shallow roasting pan. Pour 1/2 of the olive oil mixture over top and sprinkle with rosemary; toss. Roast 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and arrange cod in center, pushing vegetables to the sides. Brush remaining oil mixture over cod and continue roasting until cod flakes with fork, about 10 minutes. To serve, arrange cod and tomato mixture on platter. Garnish, if desired, with lemon wedges.
- Tip: If you don't have fresh rosemary, substitute 1/2 tsp (2 mL) dried. For best flavor, crush rosemary leaves before using.
- Each serving of this dish is a source of vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.