Roasted Cod with Mushrooms
Temps & Portions
40 minutes temps de préparation =
15 minutes préparation +
25 minutes cuisson
1 1/2 lbs. cod fillet0High Liner Cod Fillets Boned 400G$9.22 • Chq
3 Tbsp. olive oil0Christie Triscuit Rosemary Olive Oil 225G$2.91 • Chq
1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Vegetable
2 cups cremini mushrooms , quartered0Organic Mushrooms White Bulk ~ 1LB$3.88 • Chq
1 cup cherry tomato halves0Tomato Roma 1EA$0.73 • Chq
1 large shallot, chopped0Shallots Dry 250G$2.69 • Chq
2 cloves garlic, chopped0Summer Fresh Hummus Roasted Garlic 227G$3.68 • Chq
- Preheat oven to 425° (222°C).
- Blend olive oil with Knorr® Homestyle Stock Vegetable in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 20 seconds; stir.
- Arrange vegetables in shallow roasting pan. Pour half of olive oil mixture over vegetables; toss well. Roast 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and arrange cod in center, pushing vegetables to the sides. Brush remaining oil mixture over cod and continue cooking until cod flakes with fork, about 15 minutes. To serve, arrange cod and roasted vegetables on platter. Garnish with lemon wedges.
- Tip: If you are out of Knorr® Homestyle Stock use 1-2 tsp (5-10ml) Knorr® Bovril® Liquid Vegetable Bouillon.
- Each serving of this dish provides 1 serving of vegetables and is a source of iron and vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.