Roasted Cod with Mushrooms
Temps & Portions
40 minutes temps de préparation =
15 minutes préparation +
25 minutes cuisson
1 1/2 lbs. cod fillet0High Liner Signature COD Crispy Breaded Fillets 8 Fillets 680G$12.16 • Chq
3 Tbsp. olive oil0Becel Margarine With Olive Oil 907G$6.67 • Chq
1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Vegetable0Knorr Stock Homestyle Vegetable (4PK) 132G$5.09 • Chq
2 cups cremini mushrooms , quartered
1 cup cherry tomato halves
1 large shallot, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped0Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Crunchy Toppings (1PK)$3.62 • Chq
- Preheat oven to 425° (222°C).
- Blend olive oil with Knorr® Homestyle Stock Vegetable in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 20 seconds; stir.
- Arrange vegetables in shallow roasting pan. Pour half of olive oil mixture over vegetables; toss well. Roast 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and arrange cod in center, pushing vegetables to the sides. Brush remaining oil mixture over cod and continue cooking until cod flakes with fork, about 15 minutes. To serve, arrange cod and roasted vegetables on platter. Garnish with lemon wedges.
- Tip: If you are out of Knorr® Homestyle Stock use 1-2 tsp (5-10ml) Knorr® Bovril® Liquid Vegetable Bouillon.
- Each serving of this dish provides 1 serving of vegetables and is a source of iron and vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.