Roasted Garlic Chicken & Vegetables
Temps & Portions
55 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
45 minutes cuisson
1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Reduced Sodium Chicken
1 Tbsp. olive oil0Apetina Feta Black Olive Oil Herb 100G$3.49 • Chq
1 tsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves0Rosemary 20G$2.49 • Chq
4 cloves garlic0Garlic (3PK)$3.19 • Chq
2 zucchini, sliced0Zucchini Squash 1EA$1.68 • Chq
1 onion0Onions Vidalia 1EA$1.60 • Chq
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced0Peppers Bell Green Large 1EA$2.08 • Chq
6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed0Chicken thighs boneless skinless (4 pieces)$6.28 • Chq
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
- Blend Knorr® Homestyle Stock Reduced Sodium Chicken with olive oil and rosemary in small bowl. Toss mixture with remaining ingredients in 33 x 23-cm shallow roasting pan or dish.
- Roast uncovered 45 minutes. Remove chicken to serving platter. Mash garlic, then stir into vegetable mixture. Top chicken with vegetables, then drizzle with juices in pan.
- Tip: Out of Knorr® Homestyle Stock? Use 5-10 ml of Knorr® Bovril® Liquid Chicken Bouillon instead.
- Each serving of this dish provides 1½ servings of vegetables and is an excellent source of vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.