Roasted Garlic Chicken & Vegetables
Temps & Portions
55 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
45 minutes cuisson
1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Reduced Sodium Chicken
1 Tbsp. olive oil0Becel Margarine With Olive Oil 907G$5.91 • Chq
1 tsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
4 cloves garlic0Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Crunchy Toppings (1PK)$3.21 • Chq
2 zucchini, sliced
1 onion0Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Crunchy Toppings (1PK)$3.21 • Chq
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced0Peppers Sweet Mini 454G$5.37 • Chq
6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed0Maple Leaf Chicken Thighs ~1.25-1.78KG$11.52 • Chq
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
- Blend Knorr® Homestyle Stock Reduced Sodium Chicken with olive oil and rosemary in small bowl. Toss mixture with remaining ingredients in 33 x 23-cm shallow roasting pan or dish.
- Roast uncovered 45 minutes. Remove chicken to serving platter. Mash garlic, then stir into vegetable mixture. Top chicken with vegetables, then drizzle with juices in pan.
- Tip: Out of Knorr® Homestyle Stock? Use 5-10 ml of Knorr® Bovril® Liquid Chicken Bouillon instead.
- Each serving of this dish provides 1½ servings of vegetables and is an excellent source of vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.