Roasted Red Pepper & Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken
Temps & Portions
15 min temps de préparation =
15 min cuisson
2 220g pkgs. Marcangelo Chicken Breast Portions 5336
3 tbsp prepared basil pesto 5337
3 oz goat cheese 5338
1/4 cup chopped roasted red pepper 5339
- Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C).
- Pound chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap until very thin.
- Combine pesto, cheese and red pepper for stuffing. Spread mixture on half of each chicken breast, dividing evenly. Fold breast over to cover filling. Place on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cooked through.
• These taste as good as they look! Add a simple salad or green vegetable to complete the meal.
• Use your favourite flavour of Marcangelo Chicken Breast. The Sweet BBQ is especially good with the goat cheese.
• Try with Marcangelo Pork Loin Centre Steaks for another great taste.
• Try sun-dried tomato pesto or tapenade instead of basil pesto.
• A gluten-free choice.