Roasted Salmon & Asparagus with Hollandaise Sauce
Temps & Portions
20 minutes temps de préparation =
5 minutes préparation +
15 minutes cuisson
4 Tbsp. (60 mL) Becel® Oil, divided0Becel Margarine With Olive Oil 907G$6.18 • Chq
8 salmon fillets (about 2 lbs/1 kg)0Your Fresh Market Atlantic Salmon Fillets ~600G$19.85 • Chq
2 lbs. asparagus, trimmed
1 package Knorr® Hollandaise Classic Sauce Mix0Knorr Classic Sauce Mix Hollandaise 26G$1.89 • Chq
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Coat 2 rimmed baking sheets each with 1 Tbsp (15 mL) Becel® Oil.
- Arrange salmon on 1 prepared pan and asparagus on the other. Drizzle asparagus with 1 Tbsp (15 mL) oil and toss to coat; brush salmon with remaining 1 Tbsp (15 mL) oil and season, if desired, with salt and black pepper.
- Roast 12 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork and asparagus are crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Hollandaise Classic Sauce Mix according to package directions.
- To serve, arrange asparagus on platter; top with salmon and drizzle with sauce.
- TIP: For a zesty twist to your Hollandaise Sauce, stir in 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Dijon or whole grain mustard.
- TIP: The salmon and asparagus are also delicious grilled instead of roasted. Each serving of this dish provides 1 serving of vegetables and is a source of calcium and iron.