Roasted Salmon with Potatoes and Kale
Temps & Portions
40 minutes temps de préparation =
15 minutes préparation +
25 minutes cuisson
4 Tbsp. (60 mL) Becel® Oil, PLUS extra for greasing pan, divided0Becel Margarine With Olive Oil 454G$4.31 • Chq
1 Knorr® Chicken Bouillon Cube0Knorr Bouillon Cubes Chicken 69G$3.16 • Chq
1 lb. baby red potatoes, quartered0Compliments Potatoes Whole White 540ML$1.61 • Chq
1 large bunch kale, coarse stems removed and torn into pieces0Kale Green 1EA$4.31 • Chq
4 fresh salmon filets, about 4 oz (125g) to 6 oz (180 g) each0Fresh Organic Salmon Fillets ~ 380G$17.90 • Chq
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Line rimmed baking sheet with foil; lightly brush with Becel® Oil.
- Crumble Knorr® Chicken Bouillon Cube into small bowl. Add 1 Tbsp (15 mL) oil and mix with fork until combined. Mix in remaining 3 Tbsp (45 mL) oil; set aside.
- Toss potatoes with 2 Tbsp (30 mL) bouillon mixture in large bowl. Place on one side of prepared baking sheet. Roast 10 minutes.
- Toss kale with 1 Tbsp (15 mL) bouillon mixture in large bowl. Place on other side of baking sheet; stir potatoes. Roast 5 minutes.
- Brush salmon with remaining bouillon mixture and season, if desired, with ground black pepper. Place on top of kale. Roast 10 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork and vegetables are tender.
- Tasty Tip: Drizzle 2 Tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice over salmon and kale and sprinkle with finely grated lemon peel before serving.
- Each serving of this dish is an excellent source of vitamin C and a good source of fibre and calcium. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.