Roasted Vegetable Béchamel Pizza
Temps & Portions
30 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
20 minutes cuisson
2 (0 ) zucchini, sliced0Zucchini 1EA$2.25 • Chq
1 (0 ) large red onion, sliced0Onion Red 1EA$1.83 • Chq
1 (0 ) red bell pepper, seeded and chopped0Pepper Bell Green 1EA$1.08 • Chq
1 clove (0 ) garlic, finely chopped0Summer Fresh Hummus Roasted Garlic 227G$3.68 • Chq
1 tsp. (5 mL) dried basil0Club House Basil 37G$7.01 • Chq
3 Tbsp. (45 mL) olive oil0Christie Triscuit Rosemary Olive Oil 225G$2.91 • Chq
1 package Knorr® Bechamel Classic Sauce Mix
2 cups skim milk0Sealtest Milk 2% Partly Skimmed 473ML$2.03 • Chq
1 ball prepared pizza dough*0Compliments Pizza Rising Crust Pepperoni 818G$6.69 • Chq
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese0Compliments Cheese Pizza Mozzarella 450G$7.77 • Chq
2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese0Kraft Cheese Parmesan Shaved 141G$7.01 • Chq
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, toss together zucchini, onion, garlic, basil and 2 tbsp (30 mL) of the olive oil; spread out onto a rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 10 minutes or until tender-crisp. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Bechamel Classic Sauce Mix according to package directions using skim milk. Remove from heat.
- Roll pizza dough to roughly a 16–inch (40 cm) circle. Place on an oiled pizza pan. Brush pizza dough with the remaining olive oil. Spread 1 cup (250 mL) of the béchamel sauce over the pizza dough leaving a 1-inch (2.5 cm) border. Top with roasted vegetables, then sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Bake for 25 minutes or until dough is cooked crisp and cheese is golden.
- Slice and serve with remaining béchamel sauce for dipping!