COVID-19: Please note that we are doing our very best to asnwer all your emails, and have your order delivered as quickly as possible, however due to the very high volumes, long line ups, and shortage of stock we can not guarantee any time slots. We really appreciate your patience in these unprecedented times. Thank you for your patience with us, and we hope you stay healthy and safe!
Sautéed Chicken Breast with Creamed Corn & Edamame
2 slices reduced sodium bacon, chopped0Compliments Bacon Regular Maple 500G$8.53 • Chq
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 1 1/4 lb./ 560 g), cut into bite-size pieces0Compliments Balance Chicken Breast Chunk 142G$3.81 • Chq
1 1/2 cups shelled edamame0Compliments Edamame 500G$6.09 • Chq
1 package Knorr® Creamy Garlic Pasta Sauce Mix
2 ears corn, kernels removed
- Cook bacon in large nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp, about 4 minutes. Remove bacon and dippings, leaving 1 tablespoon (15 mL) drippings in skillet.
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat same skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes; remove chicken and set aside.
- Add 1/2 cup (125 mL) water and edamame to skillet and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook covered until edamame are tender, about 5 minutes. Combine Knorr® Creamy Garlic Pasta Sauce Mix with 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) milk, then stir into skillet. Add corn and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring frequently, until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Serve chicken over creamed corn. Sprinkle with bacon and garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh basil.
- Look for sodium-reduced bacon at the grocery store. You won’t even notice the difference!
Each serving of this dish is a source of fibre.
See nutrition information for sodium content.