Savoury Baked Chicken Parmesan
Temps & Portions
35 minutes temps de préparation =
5 minutes préparation +
30 minutes cuisson
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about 1 lb/450 g)0Janes Carved Chicken Breasts Oven Roasted Cooked 550G$14.57 • Chq
1 pouch Knorr® Recipe Savoury Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs0Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs Japanese Style 227G$4.31 • Chq
1/3 cup Hellmann's® 1/2 the Fat mayonnaise-type dressing0Hellmann's Mayonnaise Real 445ML$4.85 • Chq
1 jar (640 mL.) pasta sauce0Ragu Pasta Sauce Chunky Tomato, Garlic & Onion 630ML$2.69 • Chq
1 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella0Compliments Cheese Pizza Mozzarella 450G$7.77 • Chq
12 ounces spaghetti , cooked and drained0Italpasta Pasta Spaghetti Traditional 900G$3.55 • Chq
- Preheat oven to 400° (200° C).
- Combine Knorr® Recipe Savoury Herb with Garlic Soup Mix with bread crumbs in shallow dish. Evenly coat chicken with Mayonnaise-type dressing, then with bread crumb mixture. Arrange in 13 x 9-inch (33 x 23-cm) baking dish. Bake 20 minutes.
- Pour 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) pasta sauce over chicken, then top with cheese. Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Serve with remaining Ragu® Pasta Sauce heated and hot cooked spaghetti..
- TIP: Sautee fresh spinach with garlic and olive oil for a family-approved, nutrient-rich side.
- Each serving of this dish is low in fat, high in fibre, and an excellent source of calcium.