Temps & Portions
55 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
45 minutes cuisson
1 lb. (500 g) ground beef0Galettes de bœuf haché maigre Kirkland ~ 2,5 kg$26.66 • Chq
1 medium onion, finely chopped0Oignons jaunes ~ 10LB$7.31 • Chq
1 medium carrot, thinly sliced0Carottes ~ 10LB$7.92 • Chq
1/2 cup water0Evian Water Paq. de 12 1L$23.17 • Chq
2 Tbsp. ketchup0Heinz Tomato Ketchup (Paq. de 2) 2.5L$9.75 • Chq
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce0Sauce Worcestershire Lea And Perrins ~ 568 ml$7.19 • Chq
1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef
1 cup creamed corn
3 cups hot mashed potatoes0Patates douces ~ 3LB$7.31 • Chq
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Brown ground beef, onion and carrot in large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, about 6 minutes. Stir in water, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef. Cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
- Turn beef mixture into a large deep-dish pie plate, then evenly top with corn and potatoes. Bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Pot pies can easily be made into single portion mini-pot pies. Divide the recipe into smaller individual ramekins and bake.
- Each serving of this dish provides 3 servings of vegetables and is a good source of fibre and iron.