Temps & Portions
1 hour 10 minutes temps de préparation =
20 minutes préparation +
50 minutes cuisson
1 lb. (450 g) extra lean ground beef or ground lamb0Kirkland Lean Ground Beef Patties ~ 2.5KG$23.98 • Chq
1 onion, chopped0Yellow Onions ~ 10LB$6.77 • Chq
1 stalk celery, chopped
1 large carrot, chopped0Carrots ~ 10LB$6.20 • Chq
1 clove garlic, crushed0La Maison Fresh Garlic Caesar Dressing & Dip 1.4L$7.90 • Chq
1 1/2 lbs. potatoes0Sweet Potatoes ~ 3LB$6.77 • Chq
1/4 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise0Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise Light 1.8L$8.46 • Chq
2 Tbsp. milk0Natrel Lactose Free Partly Skimmed Milk 2% 2L$5.19 • Chq
1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour0Olafsons Flour Tortillas ~ 36 x 62 g$7.90 • Chq
1 Tbsp. tomato paste0Kirkland Organic Tomato Paste (12PK) 1.9L$12.42 • Chq
1 1/2 cups water0Evian Water 12PK 1L$20.35 • Chq
1/2 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Stir in onion, celery, carrot and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Cover potatoes with water in 2-quart saucepot; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain. Return potatoes to saucepot, then add Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise and milk. Mash potatoes until smooth and creamy. Season, if desired, with ground black pepper and set aside.
- Stir flour into ground beef mixture and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Stir in tomato paste, water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer gently, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- Spoon ground beef mixture into 2-quart (2 L) shallow baking dish, then top with mashed potatoes. Broil until lightly golden, about 1 minute. Sprinkle, if desired, with chopped parsley.
- See nutritional information for sodium content.