Temps & Portions
55 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
45 minutes cuisson
1 lb. ground beef0Ground Beef Extra Lean 700G$10.73 • Chq
1 medium onion, finely chopped0Onions Vidalia 1EA$1.60 • Chq
1 medium carrot, thinly sliced0Carrots 3LB$3.77 • Paq
1/2 cup water0Evian Spring Water Natural 1.5L$2.94 • Chq
2 Tbsp. ketchup0Heinz Ketchup Hot & Spicy 750ML$5.18 • Chq
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce0Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce 284ML$4.31 • Chq
1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef0Knorr Stock Homestyle Beef (4PK) 132G$3.21 • Chq
1 cup creamed corn0Compliments Corn Cream Style 398ML$1.18 • Chq
3 cups hot mashed potatoes0Potatoes Sweet 1EA$2.96 • Chq
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Brown ground beef, onion and carrot in large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, about 6 minutes. Stir in water, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef. Cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
- Turn beef mixture into a large deep-dish pie plate, then evenly top with corn and potatoes. Bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Pot pies can easily be made into single portion mini-pot pies. Divide the recipe into smaller individual ramekins and bake.
- Each serving of this dish provides 3 servings of vegetables and is a good source of fibre and iron.