Temps & Portions
55 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
45 minutes cuisson
1 lb. (500 g) ground beef0Tofurky Meatless Ground Beef Vegan 340G$6.52 • Chq
1 medium onion, finely chopped0Onions Yellow Small Bulk ~1LB$7.23 • lb
1 medium carrot, thinly sliced0Carrots 3LBS$2.69 • Sac
1/2 cup water0Evian Spring Water 1.5L$2.69 • Chq
2 Tbsp. ketchup0Heinz Tomato Ketchup Style Sauce Low Sodium$4.96 • Chq
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce0Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce 18 150ML$5.72 • Chq
1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef0Knorr Stock Homestyle Beef (4PK) 132G$4.42 • Chq
1 cup creamed corn0Compliments Corn Cream Style 398ML$1.39 • Chq
3 cups hot mashed potatoes0Potatoes Yellow 10LBS$6.47 • Sac
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Brown ground beef, onion and carrot in large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, about 6 minutes. Stir in water, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef. Cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
- Turn beef mixture into a large deep-dish pie plate, then evenly top with corn and potatoes. Bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Pot pies can easily be made into single portion mini-pot pies. Divide the recipe into smaller individual ramekins and bake.
- Each serving of this dish provides 3 servings of vegetables and is a good source of fibre and iron.