Temps & Portions
1 hour 10 minutes temps de préparation =
20 minutes préparation +
50 minutes cuisson
1 lb. (450 g) extra lean ground beef or ground lamb0Tofurky Meatless Ground Beef Vegan 340G$6.52 • Chq
1 onion, chopped0Onions Yellow Small Bulk ~1LB$2.15 • lb
1 stalk celery, chopped0Celery 1EA$3.23 • Chq
1 large carrot, chopped0Carrots 3LBS$2.69 • Sac
1 clove garlic, crushed0Summer Fresh Hummus Roasted Garlic 227G$4.31 • Chq
1 1/2 lbs. potatoes0Potatoes Yellow 10LBS$7.55 • Sac
1/4 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise0Hellmann's Mayonnaise Real 445ML$4.85 • Chq
2 Tbsp. milk0Natrel Fine Filtered Milk 3.25% 1L$5.35 • Chq
1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour0Robin Hood Bread Flour White Homestyle 2.5KG$6.69 • Chq
1 Tbsp. tomato paste0Ferma Tomato Paste 156ML$1.30 • Chq
1 1/2 cups water0Evian Spring Water 1.5L$2.69 • Chq
1/2 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef0Knorr Stock Homestyle Beef (4PK) 132G$4.42 • Chq
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Stir in onion, celery, carrot and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Cover potatoes with water in 2-quart saucepot; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain. Return potatoes to saucepot, then add Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise and milk. Mash potatoes until smooth and creamy. Season, if desired, with ground black pepper and set aside.
- Stir flour into ground beef mixture and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Stir in tomato paste, water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer gently, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- Spoon ground beef mixture into 2-quart (2 L) shallow baking dish, then top with mashed potatoes. Broil until lightly golden, about 1 minute. Sprinkle, if desired, with chopped parsley.
- See nutritional information for sodium content.