Temps & Portions
55 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
45 minutes cuisson
1 lb. (500 g) ground beef0Lean Ground Beef Tube 454G$5.00 • Chq
1 medium onion, finely chopped0Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Fresh Gourmet Garlic Pepper Crispy Onions Crunchy Toppings (1PK)$3.21 • Chq
1 medium carrot, thinly sliced0Carrots 1 Bunch$2.67 • Chq
1/2 cup water0Evian 15L$3.05 • Chq
2 Tbsp. ketchup0Heinz Ketchup 1L$3.75 • Chq
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce0Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce 284ML$5.04 • Chq
1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef0Knorr Stock Homestyle Beef (4PK) 132G$3.97 • Chq
1 cup creamed corn0Great Value Cream Style Corn 398ML$0.95 • Chq
3 cups hot mashed potatoes0Potatoes Foil-Wrapped Your Fresh Market (3PK)$3.21 • Chq
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Brown ground beef, onion and carrot in large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, about 6 minutes. Stir in water, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and Knorr® Homestyle Stock Beef. Cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
- Turn beef mixture into a large deep-dish pie plate, then evenly top with corn and potatoes. Bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Pot pies can easily be made into single portion mini-pot pies. Divide the recipe into smaller individual ramekins and bake.
- Each serving of this dish provides 3 servings of vegetables and is a good source of fibre and iron.