Simple Quinoa Salad
Temps & Portions
30 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
20 minutes cuisson
1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water0Evian Water 12PK 1L$19.20 • Chq
1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Vegetable
1 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained0Gogo Quinoa Macaroni Red & White Quinoa Organic Gluten Free 1KG$11.29 • Chq
5 Tbsp. olive oil0Kirkland Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2L$23.72 • Chq
2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice0Lemons ~ 2KG$10.16 • Chq
1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved0Tomatoes on the Vine ~ 3LB$9.03 • Chq
1/2 English cucumber, cut into 1/4-inch (6mm) cubes0Mini Cucumbers ~ 907G$7.33 • Chq
2 Tbsp. chopped basil leaves
- Bring water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock Vegetable to a boil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add quinoa and return to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered until tender, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
- Spread quinoa on rimmed baking sheet and refrigerate until cool.
- Combine olive oil and lemon juice with whisk in large bowl. Add cooled quinoa, tomatoes and cucumber; toss. Serve, or cover and chill up to 4 hours. Stir in basil just before serving.
- TIP: For a nice twist, stir in sliced green onions and diced avocado.
- TIP: Try using Knorr® Homestyle Stock- Chicken and adding 2 cups sliced cooked chicken.