Simple Quinoa Salad
Temps & Portions
30 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
20 minutes cuisson
1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water0Evian Spring Water 1.5L$2.69 • Chq
1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Vegetable
1 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained0Uncle Ben's Whole Grain & Quinoa Garlic 240G$4.31 • Chq
5 Tbsp. olive oil0Christie Triscuit Rosemary Olive Oil 225G$3.88 • Chq
2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice0Lemons 1EA$1.07 • Chq
1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved0Tomatoes Vine ~5EA$3.77 • Chq
1/2 English cucumber, cut into 1/4-inch (6mm) cubes0Cucumber Green Ridge 1EA$2.11 • Chq
2 Tbsp. chopped basil leaves0Compliments Organic Basil 28G$2.69 • Chq
- Bring water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock Vegetable to a boil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add quinoa and return to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered until tender, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
- Spread quinoa on rimmed baking sheet and refrigerate until cool.
- Combine olive oil and lemon juice with whisk in large bowl. Add cooled quinoa, tomatoes and cucumber; toss. Serve, or cover and chill up to 4 hours. Stir in basil just before serving.
- TIP: For a nice twist, stir in sliced green onions and diced avocado.
- TIP: Try using Knorr® Homestyle Stock- Chicken and adding 2 cups sliced cooked chicken.