Simple Quinoa Salad
Temps & Portions
30 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
20 minutes cuisson
1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water0Evian 15L$3.19 • Chq
1 pot Knorr® Homestyle Stock Vegetable0Knorr Stock Homestyle Vegetable (4PK) 132G$3.36 • Chq
1 cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
5 Tbsp. olive oil0Becel Margarine With Olive Oil 907G$6.18 • Chq
2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice0Lysol Lemon Breeze Disinfecting Spray 539G$5.62 • Chq
1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved0Tomatoes Cherry 1 pint of 283G$3.92 • Chq
1/2 English cucumber, cut into 1/4-inch (6mm) cubes0Summer Fresh Yogurt Cucumber Dip Tzatziki 545G$6.27 • Chq
2 Tbsp. chopped basil leaves0Fresh Basil$0.76 • Paq
- Bring water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock Vegetable to a boil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add quinoa and return to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered until tender, about 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
- Spread quinoa on rimmed baking sheet and refrigerate until cool.
- Combine olive oil and lemon juice with whisk in large bowl. Add cooled quinoa, tomatoes and cucumber; toss. Serve, or cover and chill up to 4 hours. Stir in basil just before serving.
- TIP: For a nice twist, stir in sliced green onions and diced avocado.
- TIP: Try using Knorr® Homestyle Stock- Chicken and adding 2 cups sliced cooked chicken.