Sliced Pork Chops with Creamy Parmesan Pasta & Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Temps & Portions
30 minutes temps de préparation =
15 minutes préparation +
15 minutes cuisson
2 lbs. (1 kg) Brussels Sprouts, trimmed and halved0Brussels Sprouts 16OZ$4.29 • Chq
3 Tbsp. (45 mL) Becel® Oil, divided0Becel Margarine With Olive Oil 907G$5.91 • Chq
1 lb. (450 g) 1/2-inch (1.5 cm) thick boneless pork chops, cut into strips0Maple Leaf Pork Boneless Loin Centre & Rib Chops 900G$10.00 • Chq
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Creamy Parmesan Noodles Pasta Side Dish
1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard0French‘s Original Dijon Mustard 354ML$2.10 • Chq
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Toss Brussels sprouts with 2 tablespoons (30 mL) Oil and if desired, salt and pepper, in large roasting pan. Roast 40 minutes, stirring once, until Brussels sprouts are tender.
- Meanwhile, season pork, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon (15 mL) Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook pork, stirring occasionally, until done, about 4 minutes; remove and set aside.
- Prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® Creamy Parmesan Noodles Pasta Side Dish in same skillet according to package directions. Stir in mustard and pork. Serve with roasted Brussels sprouts.
- Each serving of this dish is an excellent source of fibre, vitamin C and iron.
See nutrition information for sodium content.