Slow Cooker Vegetable Lasagna
Temps & Portions
19 minutes temps de préparation =
15 minutes préparation +
4 minutes cuisson
1 container (1 kg.) part-skim ricotta cheese0Silani Ricotta Light 300G$4.29 • Chq
2 cups Italian blend shredded cheese, divided0Castello Gorgonzola Cheese Wedge 125G$4.49 • Chq
1 box (300 g.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry0Green Organic Spinach Frozen 300G$4.65 • Chq
1 package Knorr® Cream of Broccoli Dry Soup Mix
2 jars (640 mL. ea.) pasta sauce0Primo Pasta Sauce Romano Cheese 680ML$1.61 • Chq
12 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- Combine ricotta, 1 cup (250 mL) shredded cheese, spinach and Knorr® Cream of Broccoli Dry Soup Mix in medium bowl; set aside.
- Spread 1 cup (250 mL) Pasta Sauce in 6-qt (6-L) slow cooker. Layer in 4 lasagna noodles, broken to fit, then 1/2 of the ricotta mixture and 1 cup (250 mL) pasta sauce; repeat. Top with remaining 4 lasagna noodles and remaining Pasta Sauce. Cover and cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours until noodles are tender.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and cook 10 minutes until cheese melts. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- TIP: Add 1 cup rinsed and drained cannellini beans to the cheese, spinach and Soup Mix mixture for added protein!
- Each serving of this lasagna is a good source of fibre and an excellent source of calcium and iron.