Thai Pork Stir Fry
Temps & Portions
20 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
10 minutes cuisson
1 Tbsp. Becel® Oil
1 lb. pork tenderloin, thinly sliced044th Street Pork Back Ribs ~ 680 g$17.54 • Chq
1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-in. (2.5 cm) pieces0Mixed Sweet Bell Peppers 6EA$10.52 • Chq
1 cup halved snow peas
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Thai Sweet Chili Noodles Side Dish
2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Heat Becel® Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook pork, turning once, until pork is done, about 3 minutes. Remove pork from skillet and set aside.
- Add pepper and snow peas to same skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® according to package directions.
- Return pork to skillet and stir in green onions and prepared Knorr® Sidekicks®; let stand 2 minutes.
- TIP: For a delicious finishing touch, sprinkle with chopped cilantro and peanuts.
- Each serving of this stir-fry is low in fat, a good source of iron, and an excellent source of vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.