Thai Pork Stir Fry
Temps & Portions
20 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
10 minutes cuisson
1 Tbsp. Becel® Oil0Becel Margarine With Olive Oil 454G$4.31 • Chq
1 lb. pork tenderloin, thinly sliced0Lou's Pork Back Ribs in BBQ Sauce 500G$12.96 • Chq
1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-in. (2.5 cm) pieces0Pepper Bell Green 1EA$1.08 • Chq
1 cup halved snow peas0Peas Snow 200G$4.43 • Chq
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Thai Sweet Chili Noodles Side Dish0Knorr Sidekicks Pasta Thai Sweet Chili Noodles 147G$2.31 • Chq
2 green onions, thinly sliced0Onions Green$1.61 • Paq
- Heat Becel® Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook pork, turning once, until pork is done, about 3 minutes. Remove pork from skillet and set aside.
- Add pepper and snow peas to same skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® according to package directions.
- Return pork to skillet and stir in green onions and prepared Knorr® Sidekicks®; let stand 2 minutes.
- TIP: For a delicious finishing touch, sprinkle with chopped cilantro and peanuts.
- Each serving of this stir-fry is low in fat, a good source of iron, and an excellent source of vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.