Thai Pork Stir Fry
Temps & Portions
20 minutes temps de préparation =
10 minutes préparation +
10 minutes cuisson
1 Tbsp. Becel® Oil0Becel Margarine With Olive Oil 907G$5.91 • Chq
1 lb. pork tenderloin, thinly sliced0Maple Leaf Maple Pork Breakfast Sausages 375G$4.97 • Chq
1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-in. (2.5 cm) pieces0Peppers Sweet Mini 454G$5.37 • Chq
1 cup halved snow peas0Mann‘s Family Favourites Snow Peas 170G$4.29 • Chq
1 package Knorr® Sidekicks® Thai Sweet Chili Noodles Side Dish0Knorr Sidekicks Pasta Thai Sweet Chili Noodles 147G$1.59 • Chq
2 green onions, thinly sliced0Onions Green$1.05 • Paq
- Heat Becel® Oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook pork, turning once, until pork is done, about 3 minutes. Remove pork from skillet and set aside.
- Add pepper and snow peas to same skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Sidekicks® according to package directions.
- Return pork to skillet and stir in green onions and prepared Knorr® Sidekicks®; let stand 2 minutes.
- TIP: For a delicious finishing touch, sprinkle with chopped cilantro and peanuts.
- Each serving of this stir-fry is low in fat, a good source of iron, and an excellent source of vitamin C. *See Nutrition Information for sodium content.